Sunday 28 September 2014

Scraplifts

Good morning!

Another Sunday morning with a new challenge at The Studio Challenges: Scraplifts!

So the challenge is about scraplifting one of the layouts the design team members made for this challenge. All of us in the design team picked another member of the team to scraplift for this challenge, so you will be scraplifting our scraplifts!

It was a bit hard to chose as really there were so many layouts that I would like to scraplift. But at the end the very first thought won. Because as soon as I saw HeeSun Kim's layout for last month's tic-tac-toe challenge, I had a "I wish I had thought of that" moment. Like HeeSun Kim, I have plenty of washi tape that I really like but I barely use. I loved the way she had used the washi tape and her super-cute and beautiful layout:






Since the theme of the layout is my nephew's love for doodling with his markers, I went for a rainbow layout and the result kind of reminds me of his markers. 



I painted the wooden stars with acrylic paint and added glossy accent to make them pop more:




We would love to see which of our scraplifts you chose to lift! So come over at The Studio Challenges to see what the design team has made and pick the layout you want to scraplift...
 
Hope you like it!
 
Hugs,
Anastasia
 
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment