Sunday 17 August 2014

The Studio Challenges - Mood Board Challenge

Good morning!

I have some great news today! After the short break I took from scrapping, I am very happy to announce that I am back as a member of the great The Studio Challenges DT team! It has been a great experience to be part of this super-talented team in the past and I am so happy to be back!

So, there is a new challenge on the blog today: to create a layout inspired by the following mood board created by Tessa:


As I still haven't been on summer holiday (well, by the time this post is being published, I will be enjoying my one week holiday ;) ), I was inspired by the sea. Especially the turquoise colour in the first picture reminded me of my favourite beach Elafonisi in Crete. And here is what I created:



I've been wanting to create a large photo layout for some time now, but didn't have the chance so far. I thought this was the perfect chance, what with the most amazing colour of the sea in Elafonisi. Although the photo is not mine (I wasn't into scrapbooking way back when I went to that beach), so I found it on google here.

Lately it seems like I'm addicted to glitter... couldn't resist this time either, so I "dressed" wood veneers with gold glitter.

Also I printed the photo in two different sizes and used part of the photo that I didn't use below the negative "cool" part of the bubble:


Hope you like it!

So come over at The Studio Challenges to get inspiration from the super-talented team and to play along with us. The winner of this month will receive a package of chipboards from this month's sponsor A2Z Scraplets!

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

2 comments:

Aliki said...

κατάφερες για άλλη μια φορά να με αφήσεις άφωνη! τρελάθηκα με όλα αυτά τα διακοσμητικά κάτω δεξιά, και ιδίως με το λίγο γλίττερ! πόσο της πάει της σύνθεσης δεν λέγεται! μου φαίνεται οτι θα παίξω και εγώ, με ενέπνευσες!! καλημέρα αγαπημένη μου φίλη και καλά να περνάς!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being back on the DT ! Your layout is amazing, just takes me away to other places !

Post a Comment