Sunday 31 August 2014

Happy Young Hipster

Hello!

A new challenge today at The Studio Challenges which I really liked: tic-tac-toe! Here is the board:


Usually I have difficulty choosing a line because there is almost always a material that I don't use. This time I had difficulty choosing a line because I liked them all! Finally I went for the last vertical row: stars - paint splatters - at least 3 types of alphas. And here is what I came up with:



I didn't like the green colour of the card in the background and I didn't want to make a white-red-blue layout, so I focused on the red colour of my nephew's amazing hipster (sun?)glasses and the heart on his shirt.

So come over at The Studio Challenges to play with us. The lucky winner will get a package of chipboard from our sponsor A2Z Scraplets.

Hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia



Pin It

1 comment:

ioanna said...

Πόσο τέλεια !!!!!!!! Τρελαίνομαι για τα χρώματα και το στήσιμο !!!!!!!

Post a Comment