Monday 7 July 2014

Summer Lovin' for CAS-ual Fridays

Hello again!

Two days in a row! Looks like I'm finally getting my mojo back! (Hope I don't jinx it!)

So... after the card I made yesterday morning, I just wanted to make another one - my birthday cards stock is non-existent as well after so long without making cards. So last night I was looking for some inspiration online. As soon as I so the summer lovin' challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays, the idea came instantly. I mean, the challenge is to make a card with lots of hearts in summer colours... how can one not be inspired by such a challenge?

Here is the result:



So yes, I finally dusted off my big shot! And I used the super-delicious and happy "hello sunshine" paper pad from Lawn Fawn. I even took out my sewing machine just to sew the three hearts together and on purpose I left long tails which I used for extra effect behind the hearts.

And a close-up to see the hearts 3-D effect a bit better:





I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making this card!

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so fresh and summery! I love it! Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with the Summer Lovin' Challenge with summer colors and hearts at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ardyth said...

Fun - love the bright pop of colour and all the clean feeling white space! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you do have your mojo back this is fabulous ! Summer colours , hearts, banners just superb. Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards.

Marie

Post a Comment