Monday 28 July 2014

5 Years...

Hello!

I have a layout to show you that I actually finished last weekend but didn't have time to blog about it. It is about going back to the city where all the craft adventure started for me - Edinburgh.

Five years after I spent some time on that city where I discovered a book that made me fall in love with crochet and magazines that convinced that card making was a hobby I wanted to try, I went back to Edinburgh again. So I took some pictures of the bookshop where I bought the crochet book and the paper store where I bought my first paper craft supplies:


I added some small journaling on the photos which I printed with my very favourite Instax share and I decided to hide the rest of the journaling behind vellum paper and a vellum embellishment just to make it a bit more playful and balanced:


The sketch was inspired by Chic Tags July Sketch It Out sketch:


Hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment