Sunday 6 July 2014

Happy Birthday Kylie!

Hello everyone!

Today I prepared a birthday card for wonderful Kylie, who was my "boss" over at Addicted to CAS. Although I haven't had the chance to meet her in person, from my months in ACAS I can say that she is a wonderful lady!

Loll has organised a linky party for Kylie and of course I couldn't miss it! So click here to see all the wonderful creations Kylie's friend have made for her.

So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot my card ;)



Cheers,
Anastasia



Pin It

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Natasha!!! Hello!! Oh, I have missed you. I hope you are well and thank you so much for taking the time to create a birthday card. it is absolutely beautiful!! xx

Loll said...

Hi Natasha. So glad you could join the party! Gorgeous card --- love that background, so pretty and really shows off your beautiful bloom. Loll xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Natasha, Ive missed you too !!! What a wonderful card nice to see you making them again this is a real beauty. I was very lucky to meet up with Kylie and Florence from Florence and Freddie and we spent a week together in Florences house in Spain. I can say with my hand on my heart that she is indeed a lovely lady and crazy too !

Marie

Post a Comment