Saturday 29 March 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014 - Grand Finale Card

Good morning!!!

I think these last few days have been one of the craziest ever. Endless hours of work, preparing for my move to the new house, some family issues... and the tournament! Plus, tomorrow morning I leave for a business trip and I have one day less to finish my projects!

Remember the previous post where the step 1 for the grand finale was to chose at least 10 items that would belong to trash and at least 3 30x30 papers? Well, step 2 asked us to use all the trash that we had chosen (after clarifications, not all the quantity, but all the type of trash) and all the papers, at least half of them.

So, I just finished the card. I will give you a picture: 7:30 in the morning I was sewing blanket stitch around a heart cut out from a baking paper... Crazy or what???

I went for a "card in a box" approach. And here is the result:



A few words: I cut the title with my Cameo and what was left of the papers.

I used gesso (which was the only thing allowed apart from what we had chosen and glue) around the papers.

I did blanket stitch around the hear that is filled with the little brown hearts.

For the banner, I used round foam stickers, put the little pink hearts on them and the used powder so that the rest of the foam stickers wouldn't stick.

Oh, and I crocheted a pink heart as well ;)

...And I stitched almost all hearts as it was the easiest way to "glue" together different types of materials, such as the fabric with the baking paper, the net with the napkin etc. (And yes, I really DON'T like stitching!!!)

And a tip: it is really, really hard to glue baking paper on anything. I only found one glue that would work (zing glue), so I had to stitch almost everything... and did I say that I don't like stitching???

For a better look of the photos:





And numbering the materials that I used, according to the challenge rules:


And as a reminder, my trash:



So this is the end of the SST cards part... Have to prepare the layout as well now!

Hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia




Pin It

12 comments:

Valia Katzaki said...

Καθε φορα με εκπλήσσεις! Καθε φορα προχωράς τις δημιουργίες ενα σκαλί παραπάνω! Εισαι απο τα μεγαλύτερα ταλέντα που εχω δει Νατασσα! Η κάρτα ειναι υπεροχη, πανέμορφη, προσεγμένη, δεν ξέρω τι να πω! Καλη επιτυχία σου εύχομαι, το αξιζεις!!!!

Maria Tsil said...

Μου κάνεις πλάκα έτσι??
Νατάσα έχω μείνει με ανοιχτό το στόμα!!
Δεν έχω δει πιο όμορφη κάρτα στην ζωή μου!
Είσαι φοβερό ταλέντο φιλενάδα!

Ελευθερία said...

ειναι η πιο όμορφη, η πιο γλυκεια και η πιο δημιουργική κάρτα που έχω δει ποτέ μου!!!!
φανταστική, υπέροχη. Η δημιουργικότητά σου δεν παυει ποτέ να με εκπλήσει!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

καταπληκτική Νατάσα!!! απιστευτη, πολλά μπράβο!

Helen Hapsi said...

Τώρα μάλιστα....τι να πω και γω για αυτή την υπερ-πρωτότυπη δημιουργία σου....χιλιάδες μπράβο και όχι μόνο!! Δεν είχα ξαναδεί κάρτα να μεταμορφώνεται με τέτοιο τρόπο, είναι μιά στις χίλιες !! ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ !!!!!

Rania K. said...

Ρε Νατάσα..να το ξαναπω..?? Δεν έχω πια λόγια με τις ικανότητες σου..τη φαντασία σου..το γούστο σου... Υποκλίνομαι στα αλήθεια...Καλη επιτυχία <3!!

Amy Petrou said...

Νατάσσααααααα μου πέσαν τα σαγόνια αγάπη μου!!!!! Στο τσεπάκι σου την έχεις τη νίκη μωρό μου!!!! Τρώω τα μουστάκια μου λέμε ;) ΘΕΙΚΗΗΗΗΗ!!!!

C.Lam. said...

Εγω την κοιτάζω και δεν τη χορταίνω!!!!!!Πραγματικα αξίζεις τη νίκη Νατασα!!!!!Μεγάλο ταλέντο είσαι αλήθεια!!!!Καλή επιτυχια!!!!!!Την έχεις βέβαια!!!!!!!

joyscraft said...

νατασσα τωρα ακουμπησες ενα απο τα αγαπημενα μου θεματα .... καρτα με σχημα .... και δεν ειχα ξαναδει τετοια καρτα !!!!!! θελω tutorial!!!! ειναι υπεροχη ... τοσο γλυκια και αρμονικα τα χρωματα !!!!!! καλη επιτυχια στο tournament !!!!

ioanna said...

Καλα εισαι πολυ μπροστα φιλη μου !!!!!
Απο τις ποιο ωραίες κάρτες που εχω δει !!!!
Καλη επιτυχία το έχουμε το χρυσό ....χιχιχι
Ματς μουτς

Katerina said...

Στο είπα και με την προηγούμενη συμμετοχή κάρτας... το έχεις πάρει ήδη και πίνεις καφέ μέσα σ' αυτό και δεν το ξέρεις!!! Είσαι απίστευτα ταλαντούχα, εμπνευσμένη και δημιούργησες την υπέρτατη κάρτα!!! Ονειρεμένη και απλά τέλεια!!!!!!!

LittleSunday said...

Και τι δεν έχεις κάνει πια σε αυτό το διαγωνισμό!!!! Φανταστική δουλειά!!! Και συγχαρητήριαααααα!!!!

Post a Comment