Saturday 22 February 2014

New decoration

Good morning!

I used to avoid pink colour as much as I could, now I'm stuck with it. And when I decided to change my living room decoration, I knew it is a new love that is going to last for some time.

So now I've gone from my previously favourite, vibrant and happy colours of red-orange-yellow to smoother, more relaxing colours of white-pink-grey. Talking about some change here!

And since the new challenge blog of Scraps n Pieces asks us for its first challenge to create something with the theme of new, I wanted to scrap this change.

Also Scrapbookers in Greece asks us this month to use mists and masks and that's what I did for the background. And here's the result:



A close-up of the journaling (although it's in Greek, sorry! It just explains the change of colours that I described above):


And a close-up of the mist and mask that I used:


That's all from me for now... Hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment