Friday 15 March 2013

Get Creative March 15th


Good morning!!!

So it's already March 15th (how I love it when the day get bigger....) which means of course a new layout sketch challenge over at Get Creative!

The layout that I made:


Based on the following sketch by Elina:




The title was inspired by the fact that when Andreas has this look on his face he looks exactly like his mother when she was a child... the eyes, the look, the mouth... it brings me back to time and I see my cousin again at this age. OK, the big difference is that she had dark skin and black hair ;)

I so love doodling and lately I'm becoming braver with it. With this layout I used a number of different doodles: the stars below the photo are rubons (I love rubons!), the circles above the photo are stamps, on the upper right corner I doodled over a stamp. I added doodling around the banners and the letters of the title and finally I did some "free" doodling on the background inspired by my very favourite Anna Maria Wolniak.

For the title I used the new die cut alphabet by Paper Smooches, I used the negative of the die cuts and added different red pattern papers below.

I hope you like it!

So come over at Get Creative to see how amazingly the design team has interpreted the sketch and to play with us... The winner of this challenge will come back as guest designer in May!

Hugs,
Anastasia





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment