Thursday 3 January 2013

Scrapbookers in Greece - January


Hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My blog has been inactive these last few days, but during the holidays I didn't go much online.

So today I would like to start with my wishes for 2013. I would like to wish you all to have a very healthy year, physically and psychologically, have a very good year, enjoy many-many happy experiences and have the strength to face the difficult ones!

So today we have the first challenge of the year at Scrapbookers in Greece. There is no sketch this month, so you are free to create anything you want based on our theme, which is, of course, new starts!

This time I made a layout:


Oh yes, I have this poor gym equipment at my house and it's only useful as storage tool! At least I don't feel guilty about paying for it, it is my cousin's, but since her baby was born and she prepared his room, she simply has no space for it at her house ;) I hope I will get to use it regularly this year - the key word being "hope", so when I was looking for embellishments for the layout, as soon as I saw this sticker I laughed out loud and knew that I had to use it for sure...


I hope you like it!

So come over at Scrapbookers in Greece for inspiration by the AMAZING design team... and to play with us! We want to know what's the new start you have in your mind!

Hugs,
Anastasia Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment