Sunday 15 July 2012

Time for Zentangle


Hello!

It's sooo hot here in Greece this last week, the air condition is working non-stop and I'm terrified when I think of the electricity bill!

Anyways... A couple of months ago I experimented with Zentangle (apologies, I just realised that for some reason I don't have the post in English!). Our friend Eleni has caught the bug for good and make amazing things incorporating it in layouts and art journals.


Since the first three Zentangles I prepared where wandering around my desk for all this time, I thought I should prepare a kind of small book to keep everything together. And here is what I have made, combining Tim Holtz with Studio Calico:



This morning I added a pocket on the first page so that I can keep the blank sheets or the completed zentangles before adding them to the album:


(look how different the colour is because of the shadow! pfff....)


And the inside pages, with two pages I did yesterday:



And closer photos of the zentangles - thank you Eleni for th inspiration!:





It seems amazing to me how simple lines can result in something that looks quite complicated...

Yesterday I also made a book for art journaling, but I will share this with you with another post later on ;o)

What I can be sure of is that I don't seem able to get out of my craft room these last few days!

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Anastasia

Pin It

1 comment:

North County Film Club said...

I love your Zentangles.
Barbara

Post a Comment