Wednesday 20 June 2012

Get Creative June card sketch challenge

Hello from beautiful Prague! Today I got a picture of myself  "Amelie" style in front of the astronomical clock... soon you will see a layout ;o)

But... back to the reason of this post. It's 20th of the month today and of course we have a new card sketch challenge for June at Get Creative, with the following sketch:


And the card that I made:



First I turned the sketch around. Then, I used the greek words "Ο πρίγκηπάς μου", which means "My prince" and it is chipboard from Sfragidomania as the background in the middle of the card. The idea to combine this phrase with a frog is, of course, of our guru Eleni!

And a closer photo to see the dimension of the card:



Isn't he soooo cute? The stamp and the papers are from Lawn Fawn ;ο)

Why don't you get over at Get Creative to get inspired from the beautiful creations of the design team... we'll be very happy if you play with us! Our sponsor this month is the new Etsy shop Get Creative Embellishments of our very own Irini!!! The lucky winners (one from the layout challenges and the other from the card challenges) will win two packs of embellishments handame by Irini!





We'll be waiting for you!

Hugs,
Anastasia

PS: I will provide the supplies I have used once I'm back from my trip...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment