Sunday 6 May 2012

My first mini album

Hello!

To celebrate the National Scrapbooking Day, Lena from Enjoy Scrapping is having a challenge. The theme is "I Enjoy Scrapbooking" and there are two categories, one for layouts and one for mini albums. For the mini album the theme is open. You can find more about the challenge here.

As soon as I read it I thought that this was a good chance to finally finish the first album that I started last month :S

The theme of the mini album is my favourite items in my house. A bit strange for my first mini. The truth is that I wanted to make something with my nephews, but for some reason I couldn't get started. Then I realised that it was easier for me to start with a "neutral" theme so that I can at least start with the minis - and that's the idea that came to me, as it was easier to just take some photos and do the album. Here's what I've made:






























I won't provide you with the supplies, as I have used my stash from all over the things that I have! Just to let you know that the album is from Sfragidomania. If you have any questions regarding the material I have used, let me know!

I hope you like it! You can also visit Enjoy Scrapping's blog to participate!

Hugs,
Anastasia
Pin It

3 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

THIS is great! Seriously gorgeous work. Well done :) Have a great week.

Denise Price said...

What an adorable album! I like how you kept the same format from page to page, but changed the colors and embellishments. It has unity and variety at the same time. I can't believe it's your first mini! It's really, really good.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Υπέροχο! Λατρεύω το στυλ σου!! Ενα στυλ μοντερνο και καθαρό!!! 1000 μπραβο!!!

Post a Comment